DAY 2 SUPPORT
Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
With our Day 2 Monitoring and Maintenance Support, we’re able to not only deliver content directly to your equipment, but also perform remote monitoring and troubleshooting in real time.
With our Day 2 Support Model, we provide ongoing post-installation monitoring of your network long after the project is implemented, delivering best-in-breed support that includes:
- Continuous proactive monitoring of the deployed tech table media players. CRI Network Operations Center (NOC) to remotely detect and often remedy issues without engaging site personnel
- Monitor the media player’s status and proactively report cases opened and in progress until resolved;
- Network Operations Center [NOC] Support Desk troubleshooting;
- Remote Technical Support;
- Tech Support Dispatch if required
We also manage Return Manufacturer Authorization to accelerate response times to resolution of any problem encountered. All of this is covered in Service Level Agreement (SLA), which outlines a full scope of services and support for Day 2 operation of your digital assets and can be termed and extended according to your business requirements.
Our primary objective is to adhere to the tenets of the SLA so that we can deliver optimal support for the health and continued up-time of the digital media network to the best of our ability. The goal is always ensuring the installation will be fully operational, and client satisfaction delivered in every case.
Want to know more? Tap here to connect with us!